Shhhhh...

It's a secret!

I realize that I've evidently fallen off the face of the earth, after I was doing so well blogging so often. There are two perfectly good reasons for this (and, I'm sure, some not-so-good ones).

First is that I've gotten a full-time job. I now have a short walk to a fun, relaxed retail environment where I am surrounded by beautiful colors and nice co-workers. No more sitting at a desk for me! While my previous job was fairly easy and paid well, sitting in front of a computer screen in a very quiet office 8 hours a day was taking its toll on my body and my emotions. It's kind of a shame that I tend to prefer lower-paying work, but at least I'm happier.

Second is that even though there has been knitting in my life, I can't show you, because it's a secret! I've received some lovely yarn in the mail and I'll be doing some sample knitting (yes, I'm getting compensated to knit!). Unfortunately I can't discuss it in any kind of detail, and between that and the job I think I'll be kind of busy for the next few weeks. But here is a photo of the yarn - Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Solids in Natural and Mint - hanging out on my windowsill.

Sample Yarn

Stay busy - I can't wait for spring!

Comments

Sarah said…
I go through periods... like sometimes I just get bored with knitting. Eventually I rediscover it and am productive again for several months.

I'm dying to know what that sample knit is going to be! Also, congrats on your job!
Dove Knits said…
That yarn is so pretty and happy.

Congrats on the job! I knew you had one from LJ, but I don't think I ever said anything.

I'm really bored with knitting at the moment...
Very nice blog you hhave here

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012