To-Do List

In the temporary absence of a digital camera, I'm going to list a number of things that I am going to knit -- and that I actually have yarn for already.

  • Red Afghan a la Ab Fab (but in strips... oh, the chaos of it all) in over 25 different yarns
  • Jaywalkers in Swizzle
  • Nordic Mittens in Brown Sheep Naturespun Sport (my Knitting Olympics project and a birthday gift for my sister)
  • Falling Leaves socks in KPPPM
  • Lace Ruffle Shawl in Karabella Gossamer
  • Felted Tote in Woolpak 14ply
  • a lovely gift for my mom (and something for me) in Lane Borgosesia Cashmere
  • Clapotis (yeah, me too) in Knitpicks Sock Garden
  • Pillows in various blues
  • Lace wrap in Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud
  • ripping out and reknitting a worsted-weight Fair Isle sweater
  • another pair of socks, pattern not yet chosen, in Sockotta
From this, it should be obvious why I'm on a yarn diet -- indefinitely. On a $0 budget, this is more than enough to keep me busy for a while.

Soon: photos of afghan progress, quilt retrospective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012