Still Chugging Along

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth! Grad school has merely attacked me, but I am only under its onus for another 23 days. Who's counting, right? I picked up my cap and gown and hood today, and wore them around the house for a while. I'm digging the medieval wizard getup.

Since my brain is fried from writing papers, I'll regale you with some photos of what I've been up to.

Serrano blocking
Serrano has been blocked, and is just barely almost finished.

Exhibition
I helped curate a small exhibition.

World's most anemic basil ever
I grow the world's most anemic basil plants ever.

melon lace
Of course, I make lace.

packages
Can't show you any more because it's all for gifts!

There have been socks, too... nothing to write home about. They're socks, you know?

See the other boxes in the background? I'll be packing and moving soon... well, sometime after I graduate. But in between time, there will be lots of knitting. I swear.

Comments

reluctantMANGO said…
*sigh* Two of my favorite knitters are moving soon! Hope you can make it to knit with us again before you go!

Serrano is gorgeous! Good on you for sticking to it on those teeny little needles :)
Sarah said…
Ooh, I can't wait to see Serrano when its done. I'm with you on the grad school eating your life - only 13 days to go for me! We should get together before we both leave for far away lands!
FairyGodKnitter said…
Glad to see you back, I was getting worried about you. Your knitting proves that all was well. Enjoy the next 20 odd days.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012