Spring Goals

Happy Spring Everybody!

It's definitely been warming up around here. Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, it rains every other day, we're surrounded by tourists looking for the cherry blossoms... you get the picture.

Through my pal Dove, I've heard about a little bit of a contest hitting the knitting blogs. Ali at Skeins Her Way announced the contest a few days ago - the idea is simply to list some short-term knitting goals. Thanks, Ali, for having a contest and a giveaway!

Okay, so two of these are really cleaning goals, but they are good for me all the same.

1. Finish sample knitting part 1 - hats (due March 30, yikes!).
2. Finish possible sample knitting part 2 - a blanket.
3. Finish a lingering WIP part 1 - the diamond lace scarf.
4. Finish a lingering WIP part 2 - the bedjacket.
5. Finish a new project part 1 - the lace blouse.
6. Finish a new project part 2 - the wave lace socks.
7. Work more on my quilt.
8. Get lots of things planted in containers for the patio.
9. Clean the kitchen every day.
10. Put away the giant yarn mess in the living room, so it doesn't drive the man in my life crazy!
11. Blog more often.
and then, maybe start some things... like:
12. Flutter Sleeve Cardigan
13. Tangled Yoke Cardigan
14. Swallowtail Shawl
15. Sophisticated Rustic Jacket
Okay, so all of those taken together will be impossible.
and finally...
16. Knit through some of my sock yarn stash.

Does that sound like a crazy list? I hope not, and I certainly hope to be able to show off more lovely knitting, quilting, sewing, and gardening soon. Maybe even some papercrafts, if I learn them.

Unfortunately now that I've listed these, I have to go clean the kitchen and consider either knitting on something or cleaning up the yarn mess, as it's too dark out to plant seeds outside and I'm not dragging the sewing machine out now.

Good night, and good luck.

Comments

Dove Knits said…
Yes, definitely blog more often! We love when you blog!

Good luck with your goals.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012