Pollen and Pollinators

Some ideas seem to take a while to come to fruition. Sometimes it's about the math, or a stitch pattern that just won't behave itself. This time it was about color. With all the colors out there in the world, I was having trouble finding just the right one. I know, it's silly. But it had to be just the right shade of yellow.
Bees!
It's Malabrigo Merino Worsted. The color is - very appropriately - called Pollen. Between that and the books I'll bet you can see where I'm headed next... but I'm still working on it. My days are getting a little busier and most of my knitting remains a secret, but I'm going to try to keep up with the blog as best I can.

Comments

Sarah said…
Hmm, you have piqued my interest! Thinking about getting into beekeeping? Or just knitting a honeycomb?

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012