Everyday Socks, Finished

All my sample knitting has meant it's taken me a while to finish even a simple pair of socks for myself.

socks
Everyday Socks

I finally did finish my Everyday Socks at the beginning of March, just in time for me to wear them on the flight to Chicago.

There's not too much to say about these, but they were simple and satisfying to knit, and I LOVE the color (called Rocky Top, courtesy of Dragonfly Fibers)!

I've since started two other pair: some plain stockinette socks in a new Miss Babs yarn called Shiruku, which is a merino-silk blend...

IMG_1102
Shiruku socks

...and some herringbone rib socks in a very boldly variegated color (I think it has every color in the world in it, except purple) from Creatively Dyed yarn.

IMG_1100
Creatively Dyed socks

As you might imagine, there's more super secret knitting happening over here, so that's keeping my needles and fingers busy. Any socks on the needles lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

My 2012

Liquorice Allsorts Socks