Back is Finished



Crappy photo, you say? Too bad. I'm excited to be finished with the back of my cabled sweater. It's been really chilly this week -- I had figured it would be 85 and miserable, and didn't worry about having a sweater done for the new school year. But no. It's been chilly. And I really need a sweater, so this one has to get done (and then I can start a new one!).

I blocked the sleeves yesterday to get some of the fight out of the ribbing, so they are nice and flat and ready to go. I think I'm going to try and get some more things done before I start the front, to try and get the mess in my knitting basket under control. Of course, none of this is helping me get my schoolwork done, but too bad.

And just for fun, here are all the socks I've made this summer. Hooray for socks!

Comments

Dove Knits said…
Ooo, what a pretty sweater this'll be!

I like the array o'socks. I never realized those leaves socks were that green -- what a great color!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012