Sarah tagged me!
Here are ten of my favorite things... although I can't make an awesome picture collage, I can make a good list.
1. My new apartment! I think I'm in love... except for the insects that have invaded a week after we moved in....
2. Knitting! And yarn! Fuzzy! Fluffy!.... oh no, drowning in yarn!
3. Citrus fruits. All of them. (Especially when they come with gin. Or chocolate. Oh wait, did I say that out loud?)
4. Books! I am starting to love books again after escaping from graduate school.
5. Plants - indoors, outdoors, any kind. I love me some plants.
6. Cooking and baking. I think I'm happiest when I'm in the kitchen, especially when it's with someone I love. Oh, and eating, too.
7. Art nouveau. I can't get enough peacocks, or drawings with heavy black outlines, or heavily stylized flowers.
8. Being outside on a nice day. Okay, generally being outside.
9. Animals and insects and spiders, most of them. They fascinate me.
10. Breakfast. Breakfast is non-negotiable.
...and making lists, but that's kind of silly to put on a list!
Okay, gotta get back to some last-minute Christmas knitting... has to be done by the 18th, yikes.