All I can show you are giant thistles

Like this.



Not sure how giant it really is? Don't believe me? Also that sucker bit me, which wasn't very nice.



Taken this weekend during a lovely bike ride on the bay trail. The thistle had a little path worn out to it from the bike path - clearly I was not the first person to visit it. I am not sure exactly what it is. I don't think it's a cardoon, as it was quite spiky.

All I can show you are giant thistles because all of my knitting is samples, or secret, or "look I knit three more inches of stockinette on this shapeless top-down raglan thing" which isn't particularly interesting. So there you are.

Comments

Eileen said…
Those are totally artichokes! Mmm, artichokes...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012