Everyday Socks

As always, I've got a pair of socks going. I decided to sort my sock-yarn stash in Ravelry by "date added" and chose the oldest yarn ... which happened to be a beautiful deep green skein of Dragonfly Fibers Dragon Sock - the color is Rocky Top.
Everyday socks
More than halfway there!

Mostly I wanted to show off the gorgeous color, so I chose a simple pattern. These are called Hermione's Everyday Socks and are a free pattern from Erica Lueder. The knitting is relaxing, just a simple knit-purl pattern, and they're going fast! [No, I'm not particularly a Harry Potter fan.]

I'm hoping to knit up a bunch of sock yarn this year, as it's a little silly how much I have. (Not outrageously ridiculous, but still, more yarn than I need). These are getting me off to a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

My 2012

Liquorice Allsorts Socks