Conic

So just like Color Affection (I'm almost done, I swear!) I'm going along with the crowd on this one. A bunch of us from the Thursday evening knitting group are all knitting along together on Cookie A's new cardigan/bolero design, Conic. Of course if you can't make it to my knitting group, there's also a knitalong thread happening on Ravelry for any of the new Shapes + Form patterns. (Are you going to join us?)

Conic Back
Conic back progress
The yarn is a wool and silk blend fingering weight from Mistralee Farm Studio - they're from PA, but I can't find a website for them. I'm so happy to be knitting a sweater in a commercially dyed yarn! No alternating skeins! And I love the chocolate brown and I think the silk will give it a nice drape. Even though it's on #3 needles, it's knitting up fast. I'm so excited for new sweaters for fall.

Of course now I have approximately a zillion projects on my needles (including SOOPER SEKRIT stuff as always) so I'm hoping I can create some temporary project monogamy and finish a thing or two - and soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012