It's growing!

In the space of a three-hour lull today, I got a lot of knitting done on my Rosedale sweater. I finished the sleeves a couple days ago, and with some speed knitting today ended up with this:



I know, it's hard to see, but jammed up on that 24" circ is 172 stitches of pure Noro joy. After struggling through the corrugated ribbing, I've been just flying through the rest of it, which is stockinette with a little intarsia panel on the front:

Rosedale intarsia closeup

There is still hope of finishing this sweater before it becomes 95 degrees outside with a million percent humidity (yes, there is such a thing). But the more I type on this thing, the less I can knit, so I'd better get going!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

My 2012

Liquorice Allsorts Socks