What's the best way to clean your kitchen sink?

Make sure you wash a sweater in it, of course!

rosedale sink

I assure you, my sink is nice and clean.
And yes, this means Rosedale is done...

rosedale blocking

And it is blocking. I finished the front bands and sewed in all the ends at the coffeehouse today with a friend as we worked out our next Knitpicks order. We got a little attention from a young man also enjoying the wonderful day on the balcony, who told us he'd only knit scarves before. Maybe he was inspired to a new challenge.

I've never knit a sweater so fast in my life -- usually they take me four or five months. There will probably still be another chilly day where I can wear this before I have to put it away for the summer.

Photos of me in the sweater tomorrow, when it's dry enough to wear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012