And without further ado, here is my finished Picovoli, which is almost (but still not quite) dry.
Yes, that's what I look like when I'm waiting for the self-timer on the camera to go off.
I think this came out great, although maybe a hair too short (seriously, like, 2 rows). I love the shaping and it was easy enough to do. However, I still have a hatred towards cotton. The blocking helped so much to make it have not toooo much negative ease and helped the picots lay down flatter, although I think they're still going to roll annoyingly.
Here is my only major modification:
I added eyelets around the sleeves, neck, and bottom, which is probably contributing to the rolling, but I like the way they look, so too bad.
I also finished a panel on my giant red afghan, so now I have all the rest of the panels to make.
I think my next project is going to be KnitPicks' Candle Flame Shawl in some of the light blue Alpaca Cloud I have laying around. I'm saving socks for the Southwest when I go in just a month (!)
Three weeks til the end of school... not dead yet!