Swap?

I have some stuff I'm not fond of anymore. I figured I'd make an offer here before I ask strangers....

First off, and best:
7 hanks of Araucania Nature Cotton, 105 yds/100g. Retail ~$7 ea?

naturecotton

And the other stuff (all of this is still available):

2 balls Ironstone Yarns Monet, color 11 (rainbow/black). 100% viscose, 123 yd/50g.

monet for swap

1 ball Trendsetter Voila, color 4 (camel). 100% polyamid, 187 yd/50g.
1 ball Crystal Palace Fizz, color 7120 (yellow/burgundy/charcoal). 100% polyester, 120 yd/50g.

fizz voila for swap

2 balls Unger Aura, color 2860 (silver). 50% polyester, 50% acrylic, 114 yd/40g. This is from the 80s -- the real deal in vintage eyelash!!!

aura


What I'm interested in:
-- old 100% nylon circular needles, sizes hopefully in the single digits, length unimportant.
-- sock yarn.
-- laceweight.
-- things from my Amazon Wish List
-- make me an offer?

Comments

Dove Knits said…
I don't have anything to offer, but I just got Sensational Knitted Socks. I haven't made anything from it yet, though. So really this is a pointless comment.
If for some reason you don't get any swappers, I've been able to sell similar yarn on Ebay without too much toil. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Are any of these items still available? I don't have anything to swap, but may be interested in a purchase.
Anonymous said…
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012