Birthday Fun

No, no birthday knitting. But that's okay. I made 2 cakes over the last couple of days instead so I could have a bunch of people over for my birthday yesterday.

Here is the pretty one, just a box bundt cake:


And closer:


The other cake (Chocolate Eclair Cake, a real treat) was delicious but not worth photographing.

And I got a lovely bouquet with zinnias, milkweed, and hot peppers! Fun!


Maybe when I dig myself out of the giant, gaping hole that is school, I will find more time to be productive in my knitting.

Comments

reluctantMANGO said…
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you enjoyed it... Chocolate Eclair cake is the perfect present to give yourself!
Wow the cake is making me insane...nice work!
Dharma said…
happy belated from a sister libra. lovely cake. must remind TGF that I like cake for my bd, no cake this year! Sheesh. I could have made my own but it just didn't happen and besides TGF should *just know* these things.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012