Happy Valentine's Day to me!



Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, in Bittersweet. Kind of fitting for a Valentine's gift from my valentine who is halfway across the world, it seems. Well, and it's purty! And bright. Yay!

Looks like I've been tagged in a meme.

Six Weird Things About Me...THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I will eat, and enjoy, nearly any food raw.
2. I have a mole in my bellybutton.
3. I have to time my whistling or singing with my footsteps as rhythm. Sometimes this kind of limits my song selection.
4. I love car songs. You heard me, old songs about cars. Yes, they're silly, but I like them better than nearly any other bizarre genre of music that's out there.
5. I am afraid of escalators, particularly the up escalator. I always think I'm going to fall off backwards.
6. I go crazy if my feet are tucked in too tight in bed. Like, kill somebody crazy. Same goes for if I get tangled up in my pajama pants in bed.

Hm. Ok, well, if you haven't done this one yet, consider yourself tagged. It's a smidge old, so I don't want to re-inflict it.

Back to reading! It's my favorite! Really it is! I love it so much! Liek whoa!

Comments

reluctantMANGO said…
Lucky girl! That's one of my favorite LL colorways.

Popular posts from this blog

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012

Introducing Escargot