Resolution Update

Well, one month into the new year, it's time to take a stab at reviewing my resolutions.

1. Take better care of my teeth.
Progress: Well, I am using more Listerine. I guess that's good.
2. Knit from my stash (as much as I can, especially after all the yarn I got for Christmas).
Progress: I have not bought any yarn so far! Yay!
3. Get some more exercise so I don't turn into a weenie.
Progress: Um... yeah, not so much. Maybe next month.
4. Take my classes a little more seriously.
Progress: Don't know yet!
5. Get a real job, after I graduate (scary!!).
Progress: Working towards that... fingers crossed!
6. Save enough money so I can visit Collin in Spain. (I just put him on the plane!! I am scared and excited and sad all at the same time, but so happy for him.)
Progress: Well, if the tax return is any indication, this might be easier than I thought.


I am sad to relate the passing of a friend. On Wednesday, Kyle passed away after struggling with Cystic Fibrosis for most of his life. A year and a half ago he was fortunate to receive a bilateral lung transplant which greatly improved the quality of his life. The strength and toughness it took for him to simply live was astounding. I am happy to have been a friend of his, and I am saddened that he is gone from us now. Even though we knew his time with us would be limited, we never wanted to think about the end. RIP, friend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry about your friend. It sounds like he lived a good life.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

My 2012

Liquorice Allsorts Socks