Faster!

This week is all about knitting at top speed. Super-duper deadline time.

This was Tuesday...

Yarn



Wound



Swatched (pocket linings make excellent swatches)



And yesterday



And today. I think I will actually be done in time.



Oh, and it's called Kira, by Cecily Glowik MacDonald, and the yarn is Miss Babs Yowza. For those of you keeping score at home, this all means that I'm trying to knit a 37" seamless raglan cardigan on US#6 needles and dk-weight yarn in about a week. I wish I had a cheering section or something.

Now back to knitting.

P.S. Word to the wise: writing a blog post with photos, using the iPhone, is kind of hard. The good news behind this is that I have sold my old MacBook and a new MacBook Air will be winging it's way to me very soon. Lucky me!

Comments

Sarah said…
Whooo hooo! You can do it! I will seriously be impressed by this accomplishment. I will also be impressed if your hands don't fall off.
Bridgette said…
Speaking of preventing arms falling off, do you do arm exercises/stretches to keep the knitting mojo going? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012

Introducing Escargot