Tiny Tomatoes

Finally.

Tiny tomatoes


For what seemed like the longest time, my tomato plants were flowering but not setting fruit. Today I went out to visit them and discovered that tiny tomatoes have finally started to grow.

A vendor at the farmer's market had many unusual types of tomato seedlings, so this year I am trying new (old) varieties. I love Green Zebras, with their beautiful green and yellow stripes and good flavor - so I chose a Green Zebra hybrid called Copia (which will be yellow and red striped). I also got a Rose de Berne, which is another medium-sized tomato that should be pink and very productive - or so the tomato websites tell me.

Now for more waiting, but I know that delicious tomatoes will be well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012

Introducing Escargot