Vermont Shawl

The latest in my series of sample knitting and/or Miss Babs projects was the Vermont Shawl by Hanna Breetz.

Vermont Shawl


It's leafy. And green. Two of my favorite things!

I don't always enjoy deadline projects, but this one was lovely. Great yarn and a well written pattern (even though I did have to knit with my row counter close by, something I almost never do) all added up to a really nice FO. The yarn is Miss Babs Yet, a wool and silk blend that is not quite fingering weight. The color is called Verdigris. It's great for knitting lace - it's not super tiny. (All the rest of the relevant stats are on my Ravelry page here.)

Vermont Shawl


Now it is on its way to live with Miss Babs. You can see it in a booth near you soon at the Michigan Fiber Fest and Stitches Midwest!

Vermont Shawl


Comments

Marie said…
It's beautiful. Love the green.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012