Shhhhh...

I have to whisper.

Or is that I have to Whisper?

I've seen a few too many of these gorgeous little laceweight cardigans going around to resist making my own.

I received some gorgeous Misti International Hand Paint Lace last year and this is going to be a great use of it. 100g of alpaca is going to make the lightest warmest little sweater, I think.
Misti Alpaca Lace

And just like everybody else, I realized #7 needles weren't going to work for the body. I should have just paid attention to my mom and went straight to #5s, but no, I had to knit 4" on #6s before I realized my error. Now I've ripped the whole thing out and re-started. On #5s. Has ANYBODY out there made this silly thing on #7s?
Whisper

Unfortunately now that I've recovered my lost ground, Whisper is going to have to stay at the bottom of the stack while I slog through my sample knitting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012