Monday, June 22, 2009

When in doubt...

...post photos of yarn.

I got the yarn for my next set of commissions, and while I can't say more about what all these different yarns will become, I can still show them off.

Two heathered shades of Cascade Lana d'Oro:
Cascade Lana d'Oro
This is another well-made yarn from Cascade, which is 50% superfine alpaca and 50% wool. Nice and soft and WARM!

Three full bags of Cascade 220:
Cascade 220
Yes, the workhorse, but in gorgeous saturated colors.

and last but not least a whole collection of Koigu KPPPM and KPM:
Koigu KPPPM
I've never had this much Koigu to pretend to call my own at any one time! Please forgive me, I'm going to go give it a squeeze again.

I guess it's back to work - I'm on deadline now!

4 comments:

nd99acb said...

Wow!! What are you making with all of this????

Kim Smith said...

Oh my goodness, you're going to be quite busy this summer, aren't you?!

MorningSprite said...

I want to see the Lana d'Oro in person! I love cascade...

Sarah G said...

You're going to knit all of that yarn?? Are you knitting a cozy for your entire building?