When in doubt...

...post photos of yarn.

I got the yarn for my next set of commissions, and while I can't say more about what all these different yarns will become, I can still show them off.

Two heathered shades of Cascade Lana d'Oro:
Cascade Lana d'Oro
This is another well-made yarn from Cascade, which is 50% superfine alpaca and 50% wool. Nice and soft and WARM!

Three full bags of Cascade 220:
Cascade 220
Yes, the workhorse, but in gorgeous saturated colors.

and last but not least a whole collection of Koigu KPPPM and KPM:
Koigu KPPPM
I've never had this much Koigu to pretend to call my own at any one time! Please forgive me, I'm going to go give it a squeeze again.

I guess it's back to work - I'm on deadline now!

Comments

Amanda said…
Wow!! What are you making with all of this????
Kim Smith said…
Oh my goodness, you're going to be quite busy this summer, aren't you?!
MorningSprite said…
I want to see the Lana d'Oro in person! I love cascade...
Sarah said…
You're going to knit all of that yarn?? Are you knitting a cozy for your entire building?

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

Liquorice Allsorts Socks

My 2012