A Happy Sight


day 11
Originally uploaded by belleange.

Knitting and flowers, that is. If this is really day 11, I'm well on my way to finishing on time -- and I did a bunch of schoolwork today, too.

I noticed one mistake that I'll have to duplicate-stitch in, but there's some of that on the other mitten, too. As these things usually go, this one looks and feels the best of all four mittens -- at least I know I'm improving somewhat! I just wish the learning process didn't take me quite as long, but that's what life's about, I guess.

My mittens will be traveling mittens tomorrow; I don't know if I'll get much knitting done -- I have to go to a lecture and the library -- but I'm going to try and weave in all my ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Escargot

My 2012

Liquorice Allsorts Socks